Business Development Manager
Techcycle Technology Inc. focuses on providing best solution for pallets secure transport, safety, environment protection and cost control.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager Role. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing company’s business all around the United State in Logistic and Supply Chain industry.
· Builds and maintains strong business relationships with all cooperate business partners and clients.
· Identifies new business opportunities and seeks ways to expand partnerships.
· Plays an active role in problem-solving situations, models outstanding customer service.
· Develops and executes business plans with clearly stated objectives and sales goals
· Develops and implements the Company’s sales plans; reach sales goals.
· Regular communication with associates, Chairman, Board of Directors to ensure alignment across the company.
· Drives a culture of teamwork, accountability, honest and respect through the entire organization.
· Ensures safe operations and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
· Assesses risks and implements measures to minimize exposure; assures effective financial controls and security of company assets.
· Occasional weekend assignments may be required
· Minimum of 3-5 years as Business Development Manager or an equivalent position with a background in Sales and Operations.
· Experience in logistic, supplier chain or packaging industry.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Ability to communicate and interact with associates at all levels of the organization.
· Excellent networking, relationship building, negotiation, and selling skills.
· Experienced in contract language and negotiation.
· Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Domestic and international travel required – up to 30%-50% travel.
· Proficiency with standard desktop computer software applications.